Ticket Wallet 188.8.131.52 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Travel app
You can hold your train tickets electronically within a Virgin Trains East Coast, Ticket Wallet app. M-tickets give you an entirely paperless way to travel, by storing a barcode ticket in the app on your mobile device. ... Read More > or Install Now >
Ticket Wallet App / Specifications
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: ticket-wallet.xap
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 10, 2016
Ticket Wallet / Screenshots
Ticket Wallet / Description
You can hold your train tickets electronically within a Virgin Trains East Coast, Ticket Wallet app. M-tickets give you an entirely paperless way to travel, by storing a barcode ticket in the app on your mobile device.
M-ticket delivery will be offered when buying a Virgin Trains East Coast Advance Super Off-Peak, Off-Peak or Anytime ticket between Harrogate and Hexham via York and Newcastle.
There are more updates to the app coming up, including offering m-ticket delivery for all Virgin Trains East Coast Advance tickets, enabling ticket purchase, checking train running information and a lot more.
How do I download the Ticket Wallet app?
- Download the Virgin Trains East Coast Ticket Wallet app to your preferred device(s)
- Open the app and Sign In. You will be kept logged in (until you choose to Sign Out) and have the option of also setting a security PIN
- Your device(s) will then be registered in My Account and available to receive m-tickets
How do I use m-ticket
When you purchase an eligible Virgin Trains East Coast ticket you will be offered the option of having your ticket delivered to your mobile device as an m-ticket.
On completion of the booking, your ticket(s) will be sent directly to your mobile device and you can find it under “Current Tickets”. (Once the travel date has passed, you can still see your ticket(s) under “Previous Tickets”).
Simply make sure you keep your mobile device charged up to enable your barcode ticket to be scanned both onboard and at the gates in the station.