Happn 2017.1102.1326.0 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Lifestyle app
FIND THE PEOPLE YOU’VE CROSSED PATHS WITH — Dating AppHAPPN is the App which helps you discover the people you’ve crossed paths with, the people you like, and the people you’d like to find again! HAPPN ... Read More > or Install Now >
Happn App / Specifications
- • Version: 2017.1102.1326.0
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: happn.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 2, 2017
Happn / Screenshots
Happn / Description
FIND THE PEOPLE YOU’VE CROSSED PATHS WITH — Dating App
HAPPN is the App which helps you discover the people you’ve crossed paths with, the people you like, and the people you’d like to find again! HAPPN is the App that saves us from missed connections.
* 100% Surprising *
* 100% Safe and confidential *
* 100% Trendy *
HAPPN, how does it work?
1. Every time you cross paths with someone in real life, their profile shows up on your timeline!
2. You can check out the profiles on the timeline whenever you want. You’ll be able to see the number of times you’ve crossed paths with someone, as well as the time and place of your last encounter.
3. There’s someone you like? Like them secretly: they won’t find out… unless the interest is mutual! But you can also choose to be noticed by sending "Say Hi". It sends a notification and costs 1 credit.
4. And when you’ve both liked each other, you have a Crush, which allows you to start a conversation.
√ HAPPN was designed on the basis of mutual opt-in: you’ll never receive any messages from people you haven’t liked.
√ Here at HAPPN, your privacy is a priority: rest assured that on happn, your location is always invisible to other members!
√ The happn app is free to download and use!
The "Say Hi" feature is optional and requires an in-app purchase. Users get several "Say Hi" just for signing up.
"If you're crushing on the girl you see in the elevator at the gym, this app may be a round-about way to start a conversation." Mashable, June 2015