My Idea 220.127.116.11 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
Whether you have a Prepaid or Postpaid connection, this App will simplify your life. Loaded with features, My Idea app enables you to:- Get a snapshot of your postpaid account details like your current plan, bill ... Read More > or Install Now >
My Idea App / Specifications
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: my-idea.xap
- • Rating average
- 2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 29, 2016
My Idea / Screenshots
My Idea / Description
Whether you have a Prepaid or Postpaid connection, this App will simplify your life. Loaded with features, My Idea app enables you to:
- Get a snapshot of your postpaid account details like your current plan, bill due date, outstanding bill amount, recent data usage, etc.
- Make prepaid recharges for yourself and other prepaid numbers on the go!
- You can recharge the account with a credit card, debit card or by using net banking.
- Make quick bill payments for any Idea number using debit cards, credit cards and net banking facility. You can also save your card details for faster payments in the future.
- Manage multiple Idea connections on just one phone – view details of your linked accounts, recharge, make payments, activate packs and services for all with just one login.
- View and activate tariff plans for full talk time, top ups, SMS, internet packs, roaming packs, other value added services and much more.
- Select a new dialer tone or change your existing one from a wide gallery of tones on the app.
- Raise a service request and gets its status details, all on the app interface.
- View and manage all your subscriptions in one go – whether it is a new roaming pack or a value added service, get all the details with the click of a button.
- Get a summary of your last 5 online recharges or payments.
So go ahead and enjoy all the benefits of My Idea app- an idea that will make you say ‘What an app, Sirji!’