ABC Preschool 22.214.171.124 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Education app
This app assists toddlers and preschool children to learn the English alphabet using phonics and 120 easy words in a fun and interactive puzzle themed learning environment. Kids will learn the name of each letter as ... Read More > or Install Now >
ABC Preschool App / Specifications
- • Version: 126.96.36.199
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: abc-preschool.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.9 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: September 22, 2016
ABC Preschool / Screenshots
ABC Preschool / Description
This app assists toddlers and preschool children to learn the English alphabet using phonics and 120 easy words in a fun and interactive puzzle themed learning environment. Kids will learn the name of each letter as well the sound that it makes then interactively play with objects that start with that letter.
In the more advanced level, preschoolers will start to learn the matching words that fit with each picture using the site reading technique. In the final level, children have the ability to place words and pictures with minimal assistance.
Now with bonus find the pairs memory building game and flashcard maths that teaches addition and subtraction. From the award winning developer of children`s fun and educational early learning software.
There are 120 English words to learn altogether and each word is pronounced by a native speaker. Each word is presented as a cute cartoon style picture that needs to be placed in the matching shaped hole on the board to reveal its sound.
This App helps very young children to develop their hand eye coordination, shape recognition and puzzle solving skills in a fun and interactive environment. It`s a unique early learning game with realistic sounds and high resolution quality cartoon style pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
ABC preschool word and picture puzzles is different to other early learning educational apps because it has:
• high quality cartoon style images and backgrounds that look great on modern High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• authentic and funny sound effects for every word being learnt
• written name and clear pronunciation of each word from a native English speaker
• intuative drag and drop interface that`s easy for little fingers to master
• covers all the letters in the English alphabet from A to Z, their phonic sound and 120 example words for practise
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses from simple dragging of a shape in the easy level to learning words using the site reading technique in the more advanced level
• bonus find the pairs memory builder and flashcard maths that teaches addition and subtraction of numbers from 1 to 20
• no advertising
A great introduction to the English alphabet and simple English words for non-English speakers. The buttons and controls can be configured to support any of the following languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Polish, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Swedish, Thai, Norwegian, Malay, Greek, Finnish, Dutch and Danish. (Note: Word and letter pronunciation is only available in English)
ABC preschool word and picture puzzles comes with a selection of free letters that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all letter puzzles. By upgrading from the free app to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional words and features added in future releases.
Puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and shape matching skills as they progress through the letters on each level as well as exploring the word sounds
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the word names on completion of every puzzle (Note: English language only)
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Please check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.