MC Media Center is the best media player you will find around the Windows Phone Store, with exciting and exclusive features. And it is 100% free, no ... Read More > or Download Now >
MC Media Center for Windows Phone
16.81 MBMicrosoft Store
- • Version: 2019.222.1850.0
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File Name: MC-Media-Center.AppXBundle
- • Rating Average:
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: February 25, 2019
More About MC Media Center
THIS APP IS AN ON-GOING DEVELOPMENT THAT WILL NEVER END. SOME FEATURES ARE MARKED AS EXPERIMENTAL, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT YET READY. IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THE APP, HAVE A LITTLE PATIENCE. MOST RELEASES WILL HAVE JUST MINOR BUGS. AND IT ALWAYS BE FREE WITH NO ADS.
For feature requests and bugs, please visit XDA developers - [APP development] Windows phone music player http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2105560
- Supported music file types: .wav, .wma, .mp3, .ogg, .opus, .flac, .m4a, .aac, .adt, .adts, .ac3, .ec3, .m3u , all you can think of?
SOME FILE FORMATS REQUIRE HARDWARE ACCELERATION AND MAY NOT BE SUPPORTED ON ALL PHONES.
- Voice commands: speak the name of the playlist you wish to play, and the player will open it for you. Soon to come: cortana integration. In-app voice commands require internet connection for speech recognition. This is a limitation imposed by Microsoft. The app does not gather info about you.
- Customizable interface.
- Wireless file transfers.
- Tiles for playback control, and more.
- File and folders browser. -> when picking folders, the system automatically hides all files for performance reasons. Even if there are no files shown, it does not mean the folders are empty or that the app won't detect all files once the folder has been chosen!
And many more features to come on regular intervals.