The SSH Client 126.96.36.199 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
This is The SSH Client for Windows Phone 8!It includes all the features you'll ever need when connecting to your favourite SSH2 or Telnet server to read mail, manage server, use irssi or even play Nethack and ... Read More > or Install Now >
The SSH Client App / Specifications
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: the-ssh-client.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 30, 2016
The SSH Client / Screenshots
The SSH Client / Description
This is The SSH Client for Windows Phone 8!
It includes all the features you'll ever need when connecting to your favourite SSH2 or Telnet server to read mail, manage server, use irssi or even play Nethack and ADOM!
!!Note that connection closes if you switch applications, windows phone 8 does not support sockets running in the background!!
- private key authentication
- different font types and sizes
- custom settings for every connection
- on-screen keyboard and physical keyboard support
- multiple active connections
- 9-pad and application bar support for easier commands
- Ctrl, Escape, Tab and Cursor key support
- Portrait mode
- Backlog support
- Telnet support
- UTF8 support
- runs under the lock screen with great performance.
Did I mention that it's free!
Not enough features or annoyed by the ads?
The Pro version available for those who want it all!
Pro version additional features are:
- 6 Different customizable gestures!
- Customizable 9-pad
- Customizable App bar buttons and menu items
- Option to run command after login (like screen -rd)
- Support for combination of Ctrl, Esc, Tab, Cursor keys, Function keys and others (ie. Escape + Left)
- 6 different color palettes and customizable palette!
- Customizable foreground- and background colors
- Url parsing, possibility to modify them and instant browser view for links and return back to connection!
- Copy text to clipboard
- Paste text from clipboard (or type in text yourself)
- Pin connections as live tiles