Cent Mobile 126.96.36.199 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Personal Finance app
Cent Mobile is Mobile Banking application offered by Central Bank of India. Users can access most of the banking services anywhere any time through internet enabled handsets. Pre login features are accessible to all ... Read More > or Install Now >
Cent Mobile App / Specifications
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: cent-mobile.xap
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 12, 2018
Cent Mobile / Screenshots
Cent Mobile / Description
Cent Mobile is Mobile Banking application offered by Central Bank of India. Users can access most of the banking services anywhere any time through internet enabled handsets. Pre login features are accessible to all without registration. Post login features can be accessed by customers of Central Bank of India after completing one time registration process.
Pre Login Features:
1. Branch and ATM Locations - List of nearby ATMs or Branches. State, District, Center or Pin code based search option is also available.
2. Map showing distance/driving directions for ATMs/Branches/Admin Offices.
3. Interest rates for Time Deposits.
4. Interest rates for Retail Loan Schemes.
5. Forex rates.
6. Contact details of Admin Offices
7. Link for Corporate website and Official social media pages (facebook, twitter).
8. Missed Call service for getting Account Balance or last few Transactions over SMS (available to Customers registered for this service).
9. Apply for new Saving Account, Retail Loan or Credit Card.
10. Real time Notifications/Alerts regarding new launch/offers/modification in schemes etc.
11. Information banners related to products and services of bank.
12. Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)
Post Login Features:
1. Account Balance Enquiry.
2. Account Details.
3. Mini Statement.
4. Fund transfer to accounts with Central Bank of India.
5. Fund transfer to other banks through NEFT/IMPS.
6. Open New Time Deposit Account.
7. Request for personalized ATM (Debit) Card.
8. Request for ATM (Debit) Card Blocking.
9. Link Account to Aadhar Number.
10. Donation to selected Institution.
11. Request for Cheque Book.
12. Request for Stop Payment.
13. Request to Revoke Stop Payment.
14. Cheque Status Enquiry.
15. Registration for getting Account Statement over Email.
16. NEFT Status Enquiry.
Cent Mobile Registration Process:
Customers using old version (2.5 or lower) are requested to uninstall old version. Download and install new Cent Mobile Application. Launch the app and use option- New User Registration. User will receive OTP (One Time Password) through SMS on registered mobile number after submitting CIF Number. After successful validation, register it - Using Internet Banking User ID & Password or through Branch. If you are not using Internet Banking facility, please visit nearest Branch to request for OTP for Cent Mobile. Set your preferred User ID, MPIN (Login Password) and TPIN (Transaction password) for Cent Mobile. After successful registration process, Login to use enhanced features.
What’s is New
1. Fund transfer through NEFT|/IMPS.
2. Branch and ATM Locations.
3. Open New Time Deposit Account.
4. Interest rates for Deposit and Retail Loan Schemes. Forex rates.
5. Request for personalized ATM (Debit) Card.
6. Request for ATM (Debit) Card Blocking.
7. Link Account to Aadhar Number.
8. Contact details of Branches/Admin Offices
9. Missed Call service
10. Apply for new Saving Account, Retail Loan or Credit Card.
11. Donation to selected Institution.
12. Registration for getting Account Statement over Email.