Bitcoin Can 188.8.131.52 for Windows Phone
A Free Personal Finance App
Published By Forgotten Mines LLC
Bitcoin Can aims to be your one stop bitcoin app. Use it to trade on the go and check your balances and transactions with ease. More interesting features ... Read More > or Download Now >
Bitcoin Can for Windows Phone
9.49 MBMicrosoft Store
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Bitcoin-Can.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: August 3, 2016
More About Bitcoin Can
* Bit2C Ticker.
* OKCoin Ticker.
* Bitstamp trade support.
* Bitfinex Ticker.
* BTC-E trade support.
* Live tile shows current BTC market price (update frequency controlled by OS).
* See fiat currency balances.
* Support for Non-US locales.
* Supports Trading on BTC-E, CampBX, Coinbase, and BitStamp exchanges.
* Supports Ticker only for Bitfinex, Bit2C and OKCoin exchanges.
* Perform trades directly from your phone.
* Transaction fees are factored in estimated prices.
* Break-even price is displayed so you can quickly know when you can reverse a transaction for a profit.
* View trading history (for select exchanges)
* View pending orders and cancel them at will.
* Your private information is stored encrypted on your device.
* Certain exchanges do not work on some connections.
- The exchange's security filters may have blacklisted your IP.
- Try switching from WiFi to cellular data.
- Try different WiFi connections and see if the problem persist.
* CampBX not functioning correctly. Only ticker is visible.
- Ensure you have enabled API access. You need to manually submit a ticket to CampBX to enable it.
* All exchanges cannot connect
- Verify you have a working connection
- Ensure the system date & time are correct.
Not all features and currencies are available for every exchange. We are planning to add more exchanges and currencies to the app as requested by our users. Let us know if you want a new currency or exchange supported.
If you have any feedback, feature requests, or bug reports we would love to hear from you. Please email us at Support@BitcoinCan.com. You can also connect with us via our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bitcoincan.