Tutorle 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Education app
Tutorle helps you expand and reinforce your vocabulary when learning a foreign language or other subject.If you want to learn a new word, the first thing you need to do is add it to your Tutorle.com account. Our ... Read More > or Install Now >
Tutorle App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: tutorle.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 1, 2016
Tutorle / Screenshots
Tutorle / Description
Tutorle helps you expand and reinforce your vocabulary when learning a foreign language or other subject.
If you want to learn a new word, the first thing you need to do is add it to your Tutorle.com account. Our program will do everything necessary to make sure you learn the word and retain it forever. As long as you don't uninstall it, of course. :)
Here's what Tutorle can do for you:
1. It stores your personal dictionary of words as well as all additional information that will help you to learn them.
2. It presents you with a set of exercises that will help you master new words more quickly and retain the words you have already learned.
3. It can find a proper association for each word you are learning (for example a phrase from well-known song or movie). It helps you memorize that word faster and better.
You can add new words in a number of different ways: from previously-existing dictionaries, right from your smartphone, or through our web service. In addition to the word itself and its translation, Tutorle can store its pronunciation, transcription, and other information about the word (its part of speech, gender, etc.), as well as personalized notes.
You can store your dictionaries on the Tutorle.com service and synchronize them across various devices and applications. For example, you can add new words through the browser at your work computer, and then when you get a free minute you can practice them on your smartphone.
The learning process is divided on "sessions". During each session you select a few words (10 by default) from your dictionary and work through a series of activities and tests that will help you memorise the words you have selected. The results of the tests are saved in your Tutorle account.