OnkRemote 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Entertainment app
OnkRemote is the first Windows Phone app to control your Onkyo(tm) or Integra(tm) brand AV Receiver over wifi!Here is a list of just some of its many features:* Connect to your PC or media server using ... Read More > or Install Now >
OnkRemote App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: onkremote.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.1 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: January 10, 2017
OnkRemote / Screenshots
OnkRemote / Description
OnkRemote is the first Windows Phone app to control your Onkyo(tm) or Integra(tm) brand AV Receiver over wifi!
Here is a list of just some of its many features:
* Connect to your PC or media server using DLNA to browse and stream your music - no need to turn on the TV.
* Enjoy internet radio like Spotify(tm) and Pandora(tm).
* Multiple zone support. Now you can control other zones without line of sight to the receiver.
* Control CEC/RIHD enabled devices like blu-ray players and TVs using the remote built into the app
* Pin sources and network services directly to the start screen for quick access.
* Highly customizable. Give input sources and zones their own custom names and hide the ones you don't use.
* Control the receiver's built-in radio tuner by preset or direct tuning
* Automatically detects devices on your network and configures them using built-in templates for each model
* Shows audio and video source input/output details
* Control your Roku(tm) or XBMC/Kodi streaming devices
Supports 2009 and newer model Onkyo/Integra network receivers. There is limited support on earlier models and all features may not be available.
While in the free Trial mode you will not be able to adjust the receiver's volume. You can only stream music for 5 minutes. Zone changing is not available. The purchased version will have none of these limitations.
* Updated 2015 model templates, added Airplay to sources list. Some extra sources may exist. Go to settings/model to choose the new template.
Previous version on supported Airplay on a few select models, this version will work with 2015+ models (update template again)
* Updated 2015 model templates, added Airplay to sources list. Some extra sources may exist. Goto settngs/model to choose the new template.
* Fixed issue with USB back navigation on 2012+ models
* Support for unlimited length networking menus for 2012+ models (starting with x1x models). This allows smooth scrolling of long lists of tracks rather than displaying 10 at a time.
This new functionality is being retrofitted from the updating Windows 10 version of OnkRemote, coming soon to desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
* Preliminary template support for new 2015 model receivers
* Added support for Roku and XBMC/Kodi network-based remotes. Configure them under the new remotes section under settings, and assign the remotes to the source they're connected to.
* Fixed with CEC toggle button on newer models
* Fully functional thumbs up/down/favorite/ban buttons on network streams; will now light up to reflect current rating (2013+)
* Added track menu for network streams (menu icon above shuffle/repeat when available)
* Added network popup support new to 2014 models
* Added InstaPrevue button to receiver setup menu
* Updated 2013 models with TuneIn (reinstall app or change templates back and forth to refresh existing device)
* Added template for HT-R693
* Added like/dislike buttons to network player for use with services like Pandora
* Added Deezer network service for 2014 models, update device template under settings to make available
* Added templates for NR1030 and NR3030 models
* Fixes an issue when steaming music for TX-NR636 that may affect other 2014 x3x models as well.
* Fixed communications issue for TX-NR636 that may affect other 2014 x3x models as well.
* Updated 2013 templates with Home Media network service
* Added German language support
* Added templates for 2014 models: TX-NR929,DTR-60.5,DHC-60.5,TX-NR535/636/737/838,DTR-30.6/40.6/50.6,HT-RC660
* Updated to support mp3Tunes, Simfy, and Home Media network services
* New services added to templates, to update an existing device you can uninstall and reinstall the app, or go into settings/device and choose a random model template, and then select your device's template again