TinyVNC 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
Now completely FREE and with proper Windows Phone 8 support!TinyVNC – quick and powerful VNC client for Windows Phone.You need a VNC server (like Tight, Ultra, Real) on your computer to use a VNC ... Read More > or Install Now >
TinyVNC App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: tinyvnc.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: July 7, 2016
TinyVNC / Screenshots
TinyVNC / Description
Now completely FREE and with proper Windows Phone 8 support!
TinyVNC – quick and powerful VNC client for Windows Phone.
You need a VNC server (like Tight, Ultra, Real) on your computer to use a VNC client.
Control your computer from your phone! TinyVNC connects to your PC and allows to see the desktop on your phone, control mouse and keyboard.
Supports color depth from millions to grayscale - change it depending on your network speed.
Supports different input methods: touchscreen, touchpad and touchpad without screen.
In touchscreen mode you don't have a mouse, instead you control your desktop as if it had a touchscreen monitor.
If you turn touchscreen mode off - you are in touchpad mode. It's like a touchpad on a laptop, but also shows the desktop.
And finally you can turn off screen - this will greatly reduce traffic, and you will receive a simple remote touchpad. You can even play games using it!
- pin predefined servers to start screen with live tiles!
- supports all resolutions!
- 3 input methods!
- supports localized Windows Phone keyboards (Windows only)
- additional keyboard with function keys and arrows
- supports portrait and landscape modes!
- supports copy-paste between your phone and remote PC!
- Supports RFB protocol 3.3, 3.7 and 3.8. Note: RealVNC has 4.0 version but its proprietary, encrypted and is not standardized. So if you are using it set the server to 3.8 (or 3.3) compatibility mode.
- Supported authentication methods: None, VNC Auth.
- Allows connection by IP address and DNS name (use Address field for both! The name field is only a display name!)
- Added Windows Phone 8 support.
- Now completely free!
- TightVNC, UltraVNC, RealVNC on Windows
- Mac OS X build in VNC server
- Ubuntu build in VNC server