Ballistics 220.127.116.11 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
Every smart rifleman needs Ballistics...Exclusive to Windows Phone, Nimoh® Ballistics is unique across the entire smartphone marketplace in terms of practical features not found in any other ballistics ... Read More > or Install Now >
Ballistics App / Specifications
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: ballistics.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: September 28, 2016
Ballistics / Screenshots
Ballistics / Description
Every smart rifleman needs Ballistics...
Exclusive to Windows Phone, Nimoh® Ballistics is unique across the entire smartphone marketplace in terms of practical features not found in any other ballistics application in the world and a professional smartphone user interface unrivalled in versatility. Aside from all of the standard features expected of a ballistics application, all the following unparalleled features included:
1. All three main modern ballistics methods – Point Mass, Siacci, and Pejsa, implemented correctly and accurately
2. Single System Console where all important data variables, turret adjustments, and sight picture are displayed
3. Custom virtual meters for input variables, beautifully crafted, including Anemometer, Wind Direction Indicator, Inclinometer, Compass and Hygrometer/thermometer
4. Up-to-date (2013), 3500+ strong Bullet Database, all from manufacturer’s catalogues only – stored with manufacturer’s catalogue numbers and manufacturer only data – no spurious information from unofficial sources
5. Number selection dials for quick and easy input of numerical data – no cumbersome text boxes
6. Airgun mode which amongst other things, allows for muzzle energy input, accounting for the subsequent change in muzzle velocity, and allow when pellet is changed to another of a differing weight
7. Full user enable/disable help documentation available from all primary application pages to ensure correct operation
8. Instant elevation/windage adjustment value updates in real-time when any input variable is changed – no clumsy, extra-step ‘Done’, ‘OK’ or ‘Calculate’ etc. buttons
9. Instant saving of all variables to the application database – no inconvenient ‘Save’, ‘Close’, or ‘Store’ etc. buttons to be remembered. When the application is started, it starts where last left
10. Inline reformatting of range table plot intervals to facilitate easy reading – long range shooters can set intervals up to 500 yards or metres – air gunners as low as 1 yard or metre
11. Virtual Reticle™ technology for full, true support for both 1st and 2nd Focal plane reticles, with 1st Focal plane reticles magnifying as expected
12. Aim points on Virtual Reticle™ correctly configured to compensate for both elevation and windage turret adjustments giving the ability to work with both turret(s) and reticle for maximum long-range efficiency
13. Virtual Reticle™ subtension measurements are built in software into the Virtual Reticle™ itself – not based on potentially inaccurate and not-to-scale bitmap pictures of the reticle. Aim with assurance!
14. Virtual Reticle™ database being constantly updated with new reticles and priced on a per-manufacturer basis for convenience.
15. NEW! – Supports both portrait and landscape mode with neat navigable layout!
Don’t simply take our word for it – try it! After all it’s free!