Learning Games for Kids and Toddlers 220.127.116.11 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Kids & Family app
#1 Kids app in the Store.This app includes 5 delightful games for parents to share with kids:** English Letters and Phonetics** Numbers and Counting** Colors** Shapes Puzzle** TracingWith ... Read More > or Install Now >
Learning Games for Kids and Toddlers App / Specifications
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: learning-games-for-kids-and-toddlers.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: July 25, 2016
Learning Games for Kids and Toddlers / Screenshots
Learning Games for Kids and Toddlers / Description
#1 Kids app in the Store.
This app includes 5 delightful games for parents to share with kids:
** English Letters and Phonetics
** Numbers and Counting
** Shapes Puzzle
With over 200,000 downloads on Windows devices, these learning games are a proven way to boost your child's early learning abilities
These games have been developed by professionals with specialization in child development and design. These games encourage active participation, early problem solving, pre-academics. And most important - it is Fun !
• No Ads !
• Multi-sensory approach to learning that will kids engaged for hours- Beautiful music, encouraging sounds, real life pictures and amazing touch experiences
• Multiple high-definition pictures to help build vocabulary along with phonetically accurate sounds
• Positive reinforcement through sound effects and encouraging voiceovers
• Clean and simple design makes it child-friendly and appealing
• Intuitive progression through steps; children set their own pace
HOW DO WE PROMOTE LEARNING?
These games were developed with educators and parents and tested on kids. Our collection of learning games are interactive and engaging- there are strikingly beautiful pictures with corresponding names to help build vocabulary.
Early literacy skills such as making predictions are also incorporated. To develop visual discrimination, children can match pictures in an appealing puzzle format. We engage fine motor skills and spatial awareness in each activity. We have carefully selected the images, voices, and background music to facilitate the maximum learning potential of your child!