Remote 4 Roku 22.214.171.124 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
Love your Roku but can't stand having yet another remote control to worry about? How about searching your channels without a keyboard?This app has you covered! With automatic device discovery, an ... Read More > or Install Now >
Remote 4 Roku App / Specifications
- • Version: 126.96.36.199
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: remote-4-roku.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: March 7, 2013
Remote 4 Roku / Screenshots
Remote 4 Roku / Description
Love your Roku but can't stand having yet another remote control to worry about? How about searching your channels
without a keyboard?
This app has you covered! With automatic device discovery, an on-screen remote, including a keyboard with full
support for your language and a convenient channel jump list for one tap access to any channel, you'll never have
to worry about your remote control again!
Feature suggestions, bug reports, recommendation, just want to get in touch? Send us an email directly from within
Ad-Supported Trial and Free versions.
- BUG: Fixed the bug that occassionaly prevented favorites from loading (or always on some devices). Happy to see
this one gone - let us know if you still see it.
- BUG: Fixed overlapping text in device details
- BUG: Tweaked the height of the favorites list in the ad supported version so that it is not behind the ad
- Changed name from "Roku Remote" to "Remote 4 Roku". Cheesy, but we got a request direct from Roku. Got a
suggestion for a better app? Get in touch...
- BUG: App could crash if Roku returned malformed channel image. Huh.
- Performance tweaks
- Added "Favorites" pivot, tap & hold on a channel to add to favorites. Thanks Bill!
- Increased stability of channel detection and image loading
- Cleaned up "Add Manual Device" dialog
- Improved device detection logic
- Actions (like connecting to the last Roku) are now cancellable with an appbar button