Learn Korean 220.127.116.11 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Education app
You don't have to know anything about Korean to use L-Lingo Korean to equip yourself to converse in Korean. In our 65 lessons, you have the option to learn in the Korean script, or in the Latin characters familiar from ... Read More > or Install Now >
Learn Korean App / Specifications
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: learn-korean.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: September 3, 2016
Learn Korean / Screenshots
Learn Korean / Description
You don't have to know anything about Korean to use L-Lingo Korean to equip yourself to converse in Korean. In our 65 lessons, you have the option to learn in the Korean script, or in the Latin characters familiar from Western European countries.
L-Lingo is designed to be easy to use. It exploits multimedia channels - words, recordings of native speech, and pictures - to enable you to grasp Korean words and phrases useful on the road, when mingling with Korean speakers, in day-to-day or family life, and when working.
- Thousands of words and sentences -all visualized with images
- Full native speaker pronunciation
- Clear and easy to understand design of the program
- Switch between Korean Script or the more easy to read Phonetic Script
See a pineapple in a supermarket, and the correct Korean word pops into your head! Thanks to L-Lingo, you have learned the word visually, as well as by listening and reading. Our Korean lessons make you learn Korean words and phrases quickly. Before you know it, you can easily utter Korean words and Korean sentences!
L-Lingo immerses you in the sights and sounds of the Korean language, rather than just the written word. The multi-channel learning approach achieves results much quicker than traditional textbook approaches.
Our Korean 65 lessons cover the following:
- Introductions & Greetings
- At Home
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- At the Office
- Telling the Time in Korean
- Meals and Cooking
- Asking Questions in Korean
- Buying and Selling
- Landscapes and Nature
- Family and Relationships
- Countries and Continents
- Days, Weeks, Months etc.
- Quantities and Shapes
- Present, Past and Future tenses