Connecto Shapes 188.8.131.52 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Kids & Family app
Connecto Shapes Free is a connect-a-line between two shapes game. It's for babies, toddlers, or anyone who benefits from learning about shapes, patterns, matching, depth perception, and early motor skills. The default ... Read More > or Install Now >
Connecto Shapes App / Specifications
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: connecto-shapes.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 22, 2016
Connecto Shapes / Screenshots
Connecto Shapes / Description
Connecto Shapes Free is a connect-a-line between two shapes game. It's for babies, toddlers, or anyone who benefits from learning about shapes, patterns, matching, depth perception, and early motor skills. The default mode is to connect two shapes by tapping one and then the matching one. When two shapes are connected, a light tone is played, and when all the shapes on the screen are connected, a fun WIN sound is played. Ads are included to keep the game free. If you prefer, an ad-free version is available for purchase, you can find it listed in the Settings.
A big green Play button on the main screen makes it easy to start a game. There is also a Learn button. Hit it to show each shape, along with their names, arranged like flash cards. The Settings button is used to change game options by holding it for a few seconds, so that stray fingers can't get into it too easily. You can set up the game to:
* Tap, drag a line, or draw a line to connect shapes. Tapping works great for children under 2 years old.
* Match either 2, 3, 4, or a random number (between 2, 3, and 4) of shapes on the screen.
* Choose between connecting 2-D, 3-D, or 3-D outline shapes. With the 3-D choices, as your child recognizes them they will be enhancing their pattern recognition and depth perception skills.
* Race - Play 5 games with the current settings. The total time is shown, and if the previous best time is beat, the winner can save their name. This mode ended up being surprisingly fun for parents and older siblings.
* Enable or disable sounds.
* Look for other Connecto games to try out.
This game is for the best people around, and I hope you and your child enjoy it as much as my young testers did. Thanks for trying it out, let me know if there are any problems, and if you like it please give it a positive rating.
** Recent updates based on user feedback **