Relative Benchmark 18.104.22.168 AppX for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
Relative Benchmark will test your mobile GPU to see if it is able to render an Xbox 360/PS3-like game. The CPU capabilities won't matter at all, but will be considered in a future update. The benchmark consists of an ... Read More > or Install Now >
Relative Benchmark App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: relative-benchmark.appx
- • Rating average
- 4.1 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: October 18, 2016
Relative Benchmark / Screenshots
Relative Benchmark / Description
Relative Benchmark will test your mobile GPU to see if it is able to render an Xbox 360/PS3-like game. The CPU capabilities won't matter at all, but will be considered in a future update. The benchmark consists of an animation filled with post processing effects like High Dynamic Range, Bloom, Normal and Specular Mapping, Antialiasing, that have never been seen before on mobile devices. The scene it renders has approximately 100 000 polygons scattered throughout 100+ distinct materials, but moreso on the terrain. The terrain shader uses 6 texture units to see how well your GPU handles multi texture fetches per pixel.
Navigation inside the scene is now free, try it out ! (You can move by touching/dragging the left and right side of the screen).
As of version 2.1, you can submit scores online for cross platform score comparisons or view the submitted scores. This feature is currently experimental as it is still being worked on.
BIG NOTE :
- This benchmark was made to see when mobile GPUs will be fast enough to render an Xbox 360/PS3 game. When it will reach the 60 FPS mark, you can expect games on your device to look like an Xbox 360/PS3 game. We will probably reach this point somewhere in 2014. Taking this data into account I made it so the benchmark will not be rendered obsolete in less than 2 years time.