Calculate by QxMD 2015.722.1744.4469 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Health & Fitness app
'Calculate' is a next-generation clinical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical ... Read More > or Install Now >
Calculate by QxMD App / Specifications
- • Version: 2015.722.1744.4469
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: calculate-by-qxmd.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 4.1 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 13, 2017
Calculate by QxMD / Screenshots
Calculate by QxMD / Description
'Calculate' is a next-generation clinical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Point-of-care tools in the areas of cardiology, internal medicine, nephrology, general practice, hematology, gastroenterology, emergency medicine, oncology, orthopedics, respirology, neurology, neurosurgery, general surgery and obstetrics.
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Imperial units
More than 200 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD Software is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.