DVR.Webcam 2015.601.1238.331 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
NOTE: Free trial usage, and limited time low introductory price!! DVR.Webcam is a plug-and-play solution to personal surveillance recording. It is a cloud-based DVR (digital video recorder) app that uses ... Read More > or Install Now >
DVR.Webcam App / Specifications
- • Version: 2015.601.1238.331
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: dvr.webcam.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: November 8, 2016
DVR.Webcam / Screenshots
DVR.Webcam / Description
NOTE: Free trial usage, and limited time low introductory price!!
DVR.Webcam is a plug-and-play solution to personal surveillance recording. It is a cloud-based DVR (digital video recorder) app that uses Dropbox as its cloud storage. You install the app on the mobile device that serves as the DVR station. It will let you record and view your device camera time-lapse recording remotely.
Unlike other cloud-based camera services, this app does NOT charge you monthly. It simply uses your spare Dropbox storage for the camera recording.
When in use, the app automatically records camera’s video and streams it over to your Dropbox cloud account. You can define X number of days to keep the DVR recordings in the cloud, and the app will automatically manage the storage for you.
Viewing your DVR is entirely cross-platform and web-based. To view your DVR, simply visit http://dvr.webcam website from any computer or mobile device, and use our online DVR viewer with any web browser. There is no need to configure firewall or router for remote viewing, or using a 3rd party viewing app.
Visit us at http://dvr.webcam for more info.
• Continuous Recording. The app records continuously, and you can set X number of days to keep the recordings in the cloud.
• Device’s Built-in Camera Support.
• IP Camera Support. The app works with MJPEG, JPEG, RTSP (H.264) based IP Cameras on your. You can easily add your IP Cameras using templates from the app.
• Motion Detection with Email Notification. The app continuously monitors motion levels, and you can easily see the motion levels from our online viewer.
• Multi-camera Support. The app simultaneously supports up to 12 cameras.
• Easy Remote Viewing. View from any other device using a web browser. There is no need for firewall or network configuration, or 3rd party viewer app.
• Security. Your DVR recording is stored securely as any data on Dropbox.
• Privacy. Simply use your Dropbox account to sign on, and no need to sign up for other service.
• Easy to Scale Up. You can easily extend the recording length or add more cameras by extending your Dropbox storage space.