Eenadu Newspaper 188.8.131.52 XAP for Windows Phone
Free News & Weather app
*** Thank you for all your reviews ***Version 5.4.001) Included Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Sunday Magazines2) Transparent Tiles Version 184.108.40.206Fixed the tapping issue that opens a different ... Read More > or Install Now >
Eenadu Newspaper App / Specifications
- • Version: 220.127.116.11
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: eenadu-newspaper.xap
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: October 3, 2016
Eenadu Newspaper / Screenshots
Eenadu Newspaper / Description
*** Thank you for all your reviews ***
1) Included Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Sunday Magazines
2) Transparent Tiles
Fixed the tapping issue that opens a different article
1) Included Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Main Editions
2) Minor UI Tweaks and enhancements
3) Fixed crashing issue when epaper not available.
1) Saving Articles to your phone album.
2) Performance Improvements
3) Fixed phone back button behavior and other bug fixes.
1) Offline Support - View previously opened newspapers and articles when not connected to internet.
1) Sunday Magazine Added
2) Read Archived Newspapers and Sunday Magazines
3) Performance Improvements
1) Smooth zooming and scrolling
2) Navigate using Page Numbers
3) Included instructions video under Help/Info
Click phone back button anytime (except on select District page) to exit.
Minor Updates and Improved Performance
This app is now upgraded to windows phone 8 and includes District Editions.
Eenadu newspaper is a free telugu newspaper application targeted to telugu speaking people all over the world.
How to read Eenadu Newspaper through this app.
1) Download the app from Microsoft Store
2) Open Eenadu Newspaper
3) Tap 'Main Edition(మెయిన్ ఎడిషన్)' to read Main Edition
Tap 'District Editions (జిల్లా ఎడిషన్లు)' to select Districts and tap on any districts to read the content.
4) Once the page is loaded, you have an option to
a) Zoom in/out to read the headlines.
b) Tap an article to read through the details.
5) Tap done to navigate back from details.
6) Tap the arrow keys to navigate through pages.
7) Tap home button to go to Start Page.
Note: This is a 3rd party app.