Babycenter Mobile 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Health & Fitness app
My Pregnancy & Baby Today is the best resource for pregnant women. Expecting a baby? Get week-by- week pregnancy tips and trackers, with access to videos, tools, checklists, a thriving community of moms and parents ... Read More > or Install Now >
Babycenter Mobile App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: babycenter-mobile.xap
- • Rating average
- 1 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: July 28, 2016
Babycenter Mobile / Screenshots
Babycenter Mobile / Description
My Pregnancy & Baby Today is the best resource for pregnant women. Expecting a baby? Get week-by- week pregnancy tips and trackers, with access to videos, tools, checklists, a thriving community of moms and parents to-be, baby essentials, product reviews, and thousands of BabyCenter articles. Plus, tools like the bumpie photo diary, a kick tracker, and more. Then, once you deliver, it switches to daily parenting guidance to support you through baby's first year.
This must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be is the ultimate guide for your journey, brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource trusted by over 300 million moms worldwide. Feel more prepared for your baby's birth and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
Find out what to expect during your journey through pregnancy. Simply enter your baby's due date and we'll guide you through pregnancy day-by-day , connecting you with health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, food and nutrition ideas, and fun content from our expert team along with valuable information about prenatal vitamins, healthy snacks, morning sickness, and fitness and workout tips to help keep body weight under control.
Community & Forums
Join your birth club to connect with other moms-to-be with the same due date, ask questions, and share how you feel. Listen to other pregnant women talking about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby boy and baby girl names, twins, ultrasound experiences, food ideas, baby products, and much more.
Features for Pregnancy
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing daily, what's ahead, and how to cope – plus, get access to thousands of informative BabyCenter articles
• Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week, in breathtaking detail
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie picture tool: Take a selfie every week, see your beautiful bump grow, and prepare a photo diary
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Product search: Browse baby products, read reviews, check prices, and learn about baby essentials
• Baby registry checklist: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're considering in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Community: Ask questions, share ideas, and learn from other parents and pregnant women in our forums
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date if you don't know it yet
• Widget: See a slideshow of how big your baby is, and get useful tips that update as your pregnancy progresses
Features For Baby's First Year
• Sleep Guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
• Feeding Guide: Breastfeeding, nursing or formula tips + a solid food tracker
• Daily Calendar: A personalized guide to your baby's first year
• Baby Health & Safety: Articles and videos + track your baby's height and weight
• Weekly Activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
• Baby Care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
• For Moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
• Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
My Pregnancy & Baby Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.