Password Cipher 184.108.40.206 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
The free tool that makes strong passwords easy to remember.What Password Cipher does in a nutshellPassword Cipher makes it easy to create and remember complex passwords (i.e. e4W56M#j3). • All you ... Read More > or Install Now >
Password Cipher App / Specifications
- • Version: 220.127.116.11
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: password-cipher.xap
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 22, 2016
Password Cipher / Screenshots
Password Cipher / Description
The free tool that makes strong passwords easy to remember.
What Password Cipher does in a nutshell
Password Cipher makes it easy to create and remember complex passwords (i.e. e4W56M#j3).
• All you need to remember is a simple word (i.e. bacon), one number (i.e. 6) and a simple visual pattern to recreate all your passwords.
• Watch the video at https://youtu.be/rb5jsITo-1A to get a good idea how it works.
• You use Password Cipher to create the password for a site and then when you return to the site you use Password Cipher to remember the password. Then you just cut and paste from Password Cipher into the password field of the site and you are done.
How Password Cipher differs from Password Managers and Password Generators
Password Cipher is not a password manager. It does not store passwords for you. With Password Cipher you don’t need to store passwords because passwords become easy to remember and re-create.
Password Managers are known by many names, including: password safe, password keeper, password depot, password locker, password wallet, password store, password management software. The core Password Manager argument is that remembering passwords is hard and therefore you should trust them to store all your passwords. They all offer a free password manager option but these usually only work on one platform. As soon as you want to use your passwords on another platform it will start costing you.
Most Password Managers include a Password Generator. These password generators will create a strong password for you. The problem is, of course, that you can’t remember these passwords and you are stuck using their password manager for the rest of your life. If you ever lose your password manager or the one password that unlocks it, you are in real trouble. You will spend a lot of time trying to reset all your passwords.
In comparison, the free Password Cipher tool:
1) Makes it easy to remember and recreate your passwords at each site and app. It even works for sites you haven’t visited in a long time.
2) Is free on all platforms.
3) Doesn’t lock you in. In fact, it is so simple you can recreate your passwords without it. All you need is a paper and pencil and remembering that a=1, b=2, z=26, and 1=27. The help docs in the app tell you how to do it.
Password Cipher is available on all PC, phone, and tablet operating systems. In addition to dedicated apps, it can always be reached by going to http://www.passwordcipher.com.
We hope you enjoy and get value out of Password Cipher. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at mailto:[email protected]