Medfy 2017.322.1646.0 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Health & Fitness app
Importance of maintaining health records is discussed and agreed by all medical practitioner. It is equally important to keep this information available instantaneously whenever needed. Medfy is the app that you need. ... Read More > or Install Now >
Medfy App / Specifications
- • Version: 2017.322.1646.0
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: medfy.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: March 23, 2017
Medfy / Screenshots
Medfy / Description
Importance of maintaining health records is discussed and agreed by all medical practitioner. It is equally important to keep this information available instantaneously whenever needed. Medfy is the app that you need. Medfy helps you maintain your entire family’s health records at one place, Track your kid’s immunization, keep track of your spouse/parents health vitals through custom forms etc. You can enter the data either as image or in the forms that you create for tracking your health parameters. It is a FREE APP WITH NO ADVERTISEMENTS. Be fully assured of your privacy as no data will be shared with anyone without your explicit permission.
1. Medication alarm along with tablet stock tracker. Get reminded to take medicine. And also monitor how many tablets are left.
2. Receive reports from hospitals and laboratories that automatically get added to your history*.
3. Access controlled sharing of health records: You can send requests to view others health record and get access to their health records if approved.
4. Graphical view of health parameters: Create your own forms to track your health parameters
5. Entire family’s health record vault: Maintain your full family’s health records at one place. You can transfer the ownership of records belonging to particular family member to a new user. This is to transfer health records of your kid to him after he is capable of maintaining his health records.
*Hospital or labs will have to email reports to reports@MedfyOnline.com with subject line: Medfy; email: yourEmail@domain.com;
Records can also be viewed by logging in to MedfyOnline.com