HamExam 184.108.40.206 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Education app
HamExam is for anyone who would like to pass the FCC Amateur Radio exams. The app covers the Technician, General and Extra question pool. HamExam will randomize the questions for the practice portions of the app and for ... Read More > or Install Now >
HamExam App / Specifications
- • Version: 220.127.116.11
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: hamexam.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 22, 2016
HamExam / Screenshots
HamExam / Description
HamExam is for anyone who would like to pass the FCC Amateur Radio exams. The app covers the Technician, General and Extra question pool. HamExam will randomize the questions for the practice portions of the app and for the exams. The app keeps counts on how many questions you have answered correctly, incorrectly, your scores and then graphs your performance.
Questions you are having trouble with will randomly be reused until they are answered correctly every time. One has the options to keep track of performance during the exam or not and to select if during the practice exam to keep moving to the next question or point out the incorrect answers.
Please contact me directly if you have any suggestions for the app.
This version of the application 1.0.1 has some minor enhancements and some bug fixes. Some users have reported the application hanging. Although I could not reproduce this problem on my handset or the emulator, but I did find some other issues which may be related.
Version 1.1 has a series of major improvements:
* There now is an option to practice a section
* There now is an option to save your result in the cloud and in return see how you measure up to others and their results
* There is now an option save your previous exam results and the details to the cloud server. This allows easy upgrades and history
* Major bug was fixed reported by several users
Version 1.2 has a major bug fix:
* There was a bug when a user answered many questions the application could not recover
Thanks to those of you that reported the bug.
Version 1.3 has a bug fix reported by Jared which addresses the question pool randomization problem.
Version 1.4 includes the new Technician 2014 Question Pool.
Version 1.5 includes the new General 2015 Question Pool.
The application now has the option to email an automated error report to help track down issues in the future. To everyone who is using the application.