AzureChatr 2014.629.1955.2180 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Social app
AzureChatr Public Beta ReleaseAzureChatr is a cross-platform chat client used by Microsoft Senior Technical Evangelist Nick Landry (@ActiveNick) to demonstrate mobile development techniques with a cloud backend ... Read More > or Install Now >
AzureChatr App / Specifications
- • Version: 2014.629.1955.2180
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: azurechatr.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: October 3, 2016
AzureChatr / Screenshots
AzureChatr / Description
AzureChatr Public Beta Release
AzureChatr is a cross-platform chat client used by Microsoft Senior Technical Evangelist Nick Landry (@ActiveNick) to demonstrate mobile development techniques with a cloud backend using Microsoft Azure. While AzureChatr can be used to chat about anything, the intent of the app is to bring users together to talk about cloud development.
This is the initial beta release of AzureChatr for Windows Phone 8.1. AzureChatr will soon be available on Windows 8.1, iOS and Android.
AzureChatr features the following:
- Live chat with other users in a global chat room. There is currently no support for private chat and all conversations should be considered public
- Receive chat notifications when the app is not running
- Integration with Microsoft Account (login required)
- Can be used in Portrait or Landscape orientation
- Chat conversations are unmoderated. Please remain civil
Since this is a public beta release, your feedback is appreciated. Use the feedback button in the app to email your feedback.
Upcoming features in development:
- Access the chat log history by scrolling back
- Speech synthesis integration to hear what your friends are saying
- Voice command activation with Cortana
- Display user profile images
- Customize the UI such as font sizes, colors, etc.
- Support for hyperlinks in chat
- Support for posting images in chat
- Muting notifications
- Authentication via Twitter, Facebook and Google+
SOURCE CODE: All source code for AzureChatr will be made available on Nick Landry's blog at www.AgeofMobility.com.
PRIVACY NOTICE: All chat conversations are saved in the cloud for history purposes. Chat conversations should be considered public but will not be distributed to any third parties or used for any other purposes than displaying conversations in the app. Do not divulge any private or confidential information in AzureChatr.