TKalculator 126.96.36.199 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Education app
TKalculator™ is a scientific calculator supporting calculations with real and complex numbers, with capabilities to plot 2D and 3D equations, matrices, polynomials, linear equations solver, statistical analysis of ... Read More > or Install Now >
TKalculator App / Specifications
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: tkalculator.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: July 7, 2016
TKalculator / Screenshots
TKalculator / Description
TKalculator™ is a scientific calculator supporting calculations with real and complex numbers, with capabilities to plot 2D and 3D equations, matrices, polynomials, linear equations solver, statistical analysis of linear regression models and more.
- Complete scientific calculator yet simple and easy to use.
- Full support for Real and Complex math calculations with a large range of functions for Complex numbers.
- Support for “real & imaginary” or “magnitude & angle” complex formats.
- Polynomial equation solver supporting up to 100-degree polynomials with real or complex coefficients.
- Support for matrix calculations with real and complex entries.
- System of linear equations solver.
- Drag/slide for scrolling the graph and pinch to zoom in real time.
- Supports graphing of parametric and polar equations.
- Find equations roots, trace points, maxima and minima and intersection points.
- Support for 3D surface graphs.
- Support for multiple equations (10) on the same graph (2D).
- See how the shape of an equation in the rectangular coordinate system looks like in the polar form and vice-versa.
- Support for plotting Cartesian equations along the vertical axis (X=f(Y)) and trace constants equations (horizontal and vertical lines).
- Statistical support for simple linear regression (with 2 variables) with validation of the regression model by the T-Test method and Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA).
- Support for user variables (eg T:=5, calculate T+T/2).
- User manual available.