Behave-O-Meter 2016.707.1028.0 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Kids & Family app
Are you tired of your child not cleaning up its room?This has an end now!Maybe you forget to praise your child for brushing its teeth while not complaining at all?Now you won´t!Cause now you can ... Read More > or Install Now >
Behave-O-Meter App / Specifications
- • Version: 2016.707.1028.0
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: behave-o-meter.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: October 3, 2016
Behave-O-Meter / Screenshots
Behave-O-Meter / Description
Are you tired of your child not cleaning up its room?
This has an end now!
Maybe you forget to praise your child for brushing its teeth while not complaining at all?
Now you won´t!
Cause now you can use the mobile measuring device for behavior, the „Behave-O-Meter“.
The „Behave-O-Meter“ helps you and your child(ren) to gain immediate feedback of its behavior.
With plus points you can praise the observation of limits and rules.
Undesirable behaviur can be "sentenced" with minus points.
As an additional stimulation you can define golas, on which you can spent points for special rewards, like "eating ice cream" or "going to the zoo".
For what and when, do you decide!
- supports unlimited children
- supports unlimited pointcategories per child
- assign plus- and minuspoints to pointcategories
- children and category-names change colours, based on account-balance
- define goals to helpyour child playing the rules
- spend points to reward extraordinary behavior
- see how your child behaves at a glance, and discover if the measured behavior matches your own feelings and observations
The „Behave-O-Meter“ offers a mobile solution for the application of a „point system“, which itself established as a proven remedy in daily parenting, and which is known from various TV-shows, also. Variations of such a system are also applied in (elementary) schools.
It ideally fits for wild children, as a good structured and consequently applied rule system helps such kids in everyday life, enormously.
Of course you can "have an eye" on your partner / colleague / neighbor, also :) .
You got suggestions or questions?
Or you want to help translate the “Behave-O-Meter” into other languages?
Take your chance to contribute in the development of an innovative app and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a nice time and success with the “Behave-O-Meter”!