Blood Pressure Diary 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Health & Fitness app
New in Version 1.0.4- You can change the date in the edit window measurements- Selected period persist in the "Overview" windowNew in Version 1.0.3- choose culture of application- The ability to ... Read More > or Install Now >
Blood Pressure Diary App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: blood-pressure-diary.xap
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 20, 2016
Blood Pressure Diary / Screenshots
Blood Pressure Diary / Description
New in Version 1.0.4
- You can change the date in the edit window measurements
- Selected period persist in the "Overview" window
New in Version 1.0.3
- choose culture of application
- The ability to specify a range of time of day
- The ability to fix the hand for the next measurement
- A new form of input measurements
- Slightly improved performance of the main list
Application "BLOOD PRESSURE DIARY" was created to keep track your blood pressure. Also You can track blood pressure of your relatives, friends or even patients!
"BLOOD PRESSURE DIARY" application has profile system and a flexible and customizable system of reminders. You will not miss the time of measurement, and will always have full statistics on measurements .
Monitor your blood pressure
- Easy entry of new measurements
- History of measurement
- Graphical visualization of measurements
- Live Tiles
- Save measurements separately for the right and left hands
Keep track of blood pressure for you and your relatives, friends or even patients!
- Profile system
- Unlimited number of profiles!
- Live Tiles for each profile!
- Set reminders for each profile!
Backup and Recovery
- Export to a csv file in SkyDrive
- Send measurements by email
- Backup of the entire database to SkyDrive!
- Complete database recovery from the backup stored in SkyDrive!
- Highlights for high or critical measurements
- The indicator for each measurement heartbeat (arrhythmia or normal)!
- Ability to customize the normal, high, and critical level of measurement
- Ability to write a comment for each measurement
- Ability to edit or delete records
Limitations of the trial version :
- two profiles only
- 60 measurements for each profile only
Note : This application cannot measure blood pressure, as this is not possible with the phone.