Geo Alarm 184.108.40.206 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Travel app
GeoAlarm is an innovative application developed by the Mobile Devices Laboratory (MDL) of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Frederick University, Cyprus. GeoAlarm allows you to set geo-located alarms ... Read More > or Install Now >
Geo Alarm App / Specifications
- • Version: 220.127.116.11
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: geo-alarm.xap
- • Rating average
- 1.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: September 14, 2016
Geo Alarm / Screenshots
Geo Alarm / Description
GeoAlarm is an innovative application developed by the Mobile Devices Laboratory (MDL) of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Frederick University, Cyprus. GeoAlarm allows you to set geo-located alarms that will be fired when you enter a pre-defined region (e.g., remind you to stop by a supermarket). This application is useful for people travelling (a lot) by trains, buses, etc. because it will never let you miss your stop. It is also important for people travelling by airplanes (using connection flights) since it provides a spatio-temporal alarm, i.e., warns you after a pre-specified amount of time you spend within a region (e.g., resting far away from your terminal).
The main features of GeoAlarm include,
• It allows you to set alarms by just pressing on the map and defining the distance from your destination that will start warning you as well as time-location alarms that will warn you after spending a pre-specified amount of time at a particular region.
• It stores frequent destinations that can be enabled and disabled at any time.
• GeoAlarm also tells you the current distance from your destination, showing at the same time the regionradius around your pre-specified destination.
• It provides different alarm sounds, various map modes as well as day&night modes.
• GeoAlarm is running in the background and interacts with the users via toast notifications, vibration and sound.
We will continue improving this application. We welcome your ideas and feedback.