Matrix Calculator 18.104.22.168 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
Whether for a project, for school, or for a hobby, sometimes it is useful to be able to quickly do a Matrix calculation. Matrix Calculator offers the ability to do the following types of calculations: Addition, ... Read More > or Install Now >
Matrix Calculator App / Specifications
- • Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: matrix-calculator.xap
- • Rating average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: August 28, 2016
Matrix Calculator / Screenshots
Matrix Calculator / Description
Whether for a project, for school, or for a hobby, sometimes it is useful to be able to quickly do a Matrix calculation. Matrix Calculator offers the ability to do the following types of calculations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Scaling, Transposing, calculation of the Determinant and Inverse. Matrix Calculator exploits Windows Phone’s landscape view, offering an optimal overview of both your input and the result. Another unique feature is that it offers you to copy & paste matrices by tap & holding on a matrix, allowing one to do chained calculations.
In future additions we will also add Gauss-Jordan reduction, other operations, more dimensions and possibly dynamic formula building.
v1.1.1 release notes:
- Changed the keyboard, you can now use negative values as well.
- Increased the width of determinant result box.
v1.1.0 release notes:
- Added new operation: Inverse.
- Added option to select dimensions (instead of only 3x3 matrices). We now support the dimensions 2x2, 2x3, 3x2 and 3x3. More dimensions will be added in a later version, as these will require more radical interface changes.
- Added matrix Copy & Paste, so that you can easily use a result in another calculation. To do this, simply 'tap & hold' on a matrix.
- Rewrote the whole calculation engine, which is now dynamic and theoretically supports an infinite amount of dimensions (again, more will be available in a future update :) ).
- Some other minor improvements.
v1.0.1 release notes:
- New app tile and splash screen.
- Splash screen and about page are now landscape oriented.
- A few other minor changes.