Meteo Europe 188.8.131.52 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Travel app
The METEO Europe free application will show you the weather for all the major cities offering a searchable option.Just choose your location: France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Italy, ... Read More > or Install Now >
Meteo Europe App / Specifications
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: meteo-europe.xap
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: April 25, 2016
Meteo Europe / Screenshots
Meteo Europe / Description
The METEO Europe free application will show you the weather for all the major cities offering a searchable option.
Just choose your location: France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, England, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Ukraine, Belarus, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Monaco, Denmark, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Croatia, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Macedonia, Cyprus, Serbia, Albania, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Malta, Montenegro, San Marino...
This app was created by ® TurismoAssociati.it/dBlog - Educate Yourself with Information © CC - Attribution - Non Commercial - Share Alike. Browse or download our free & certified applications for Windows Phone: http://bit.ly/1tl68yf
LICENSING INFORMATION - Open Source License Acknowledgements and Third Party Copyrights: TurismoAssociati might utilize third party software from various sources. This statement provides regulatory open source licensing information for this application. Portions of this software might be copyrighted by their respective owners and used under license by TurismoAssociati. TurismoAssociati.it might incorporate third-party code for its functionality. All used code is known to be patent-free and can be reused in commercial or non-commercial applications. Third-party software component developed and freely distributed to the world by: http://www.google.com/permissions/geoguidelines.html and http://www.meteo-europ.com (All rights reserved.) The original code was released as a public domain.
- We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE - License Terms: The free distribution and use of this software in both source and binary form is allowed (with or without changes) provided that:
a) distributions of this source code include the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer;
b) distributions in binary form include the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other associated materials;
c) the copyright holder's name is not used to endorse products built using this software without specific written permission.
Alternatively, provided that this notice is retained in full, this product may be distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), in which case the provisions of the GPL apply instead of those given above.
DISCLAIMER - This software is provided 'as is' with no explicit or implied warranties in respect of its properties, including, but not limited to, correctness and/or fitness for purpose.