Introvert Assistant 0.0.0.1 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
- Do you have trouble staying in touch with friends and colleagues?- Do you often hear about successful people whose professional success is partly attributed to their network and wondering how they do it?- Do ... Read More > or Install Now >
Introvert Assistant App / Specifications
- • Version: 0.0.0.1
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: introvert-assistant.xap
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: May 26, 2017
Introvert Assistant / Screenshots
Introvert Assistant / Description
- Do you have trouble staying in touch with friends and colleagues?
- Do you often hear about successful people whose professional success is partly attributed to their network and wondering how they do it?
- Do you think you are too busy with work to spend time on lunches and coffee breaks with coworkers and friends? Wishing you could somehow fit all of that in your lifestyle?
Then this app might be for you.
Staying on top of your network is an important skill that lets you build personal or professional relationships that last. The words "network" and "socializing" might cause a headache to people whose personality is more or less introverted. However, defining and maintaining a reasonably sized network of people that matter to you lets you stay in touch with those you like or can create professional opportunities (e.g. when looking for a career change).
The goal of this app is to help you define a set of people that matter to you and stay connected with them. It allows you to:
1. Maintain a list of contacts that matter to you
2. Specify how often you want to see each contact
3. Be reminded when it is time to meet with a contact or when it would make sense to reach out to them (e.g. for birthday wishes, congratulations for their wedding etc)
4. Keep notes relevant to each contact (e.g. if you are meeting with somebody who is making a job change or expecting a baby, you can make a note of it and make sure you remember this information next time you meet)