Cycle Tracks GPS for Windows Phone
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Cycle-Tracks-GPS.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: September 12, 2016
More About Cycle Tracks GPS
You can connect directly with Strava for a one-time purchase. Then, you will be able to upload an unlimited number of tracks to Strava quickly and easily from within the app.
The UI is designed for easy access even with your cold-weather gloves on. Swipe up the time/distance readout to reveal large start/stop/pause buttons and the access to other menus.
For the best riding experience, you can purchase true voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation. Create routes on Ride With GPS, download them to your phone, and follow them out on the road.
Connect on Facebook at www.fb.com/cycletracksgps
* Tracks your rides precisely for great segment-matching on Strava.
* Real-time statistics while you're on the bike: Speed, distance, elapsed time, and average speed.
* Upload tracks to OneDrive for free
* Upload tracks directly to Strava and Ride With GPS (purchase required)
* Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for routes plotted on Ride With GPS (purchase required)
* Displays current elevation, total elevation gain, and current grade while riding
* View and play back previous rides
* Big buttons, easy to use with winter gloves
* Perspective map while riding, oriented to match your heading
* Terrain and night map modes
* Detailed tutorial
* Continue recording onto the end of a previous track
* Pin routes to start screen
* Fine-grain control over how often the voice announces miles/kms
* Advance warning before turns during navigation
* Battery indicator