HeadsUpCompass for Windows Phone
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: HeadsUpCompass.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 3.7 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: September 2, 2016
More About HeadsUpCompass
Using the video feed and camera sensors, the Heads Up Compass creates an integrated display with bearing and locational information on top of the live image from your camera. Heads Up Compass allows you to see and accurately determine sightings directly on your screen.
Heads Up Compass allows you to take photographs that are overlayed with the integrated display information.
Never use your phone with Heads Up Compass whilst driving or in control of machinery. We recommend you stop and enjoy the view.
• Magnetic or Geographic Display
- Select North display type, with declination and accuracy
- Incorporates local declination corrections and annual change
• Augmented Reality Display
- Overlay of compass rose and bearing on the camera video feed
- Indication of cardinal points and half cardinal points
- Filtered display for smooth output
- Display of position and details
• Automatic Device Identification
- Overlays for heads up portrait and landscape orientation
- Plus traditional horizontal compass rose display
- Includes compass calibration detection requirement
• User Managed Settings Control
- Choose Magnetic or Geographic North
- Control display of location and compass information
Free trial mode is ad supported and uses location services for this purpose.
v1.7 (12th December 2013)
* New - Rate My App functionality added
* Fix - Minor bugs fixed.
v1.6 (26th July 2012)
* New - Location Information dialog box added.
* New - New About page added.
* Fix - Threading bug fixed.
v1.5 (11th May 2012)
* Fix - Application stability during screenshots
v1.4 (4th April 2012)
* New - Photographs can be taken from within the application, overlayed with the Heads Up Display
* Fix - aspect ratio in landscape orientation
See about page for full version history