AnyCalc² (Beta) 0.7.553.0 for Windows
A Free Utilities & Tools App
Published By FzSoftware
AnyCalc² (Beta) - the ultimate calculator suite for students, hobbyists and developers with advanced editing and formula visualization capabilities. The scientific calculator comes with 2D and 3D plotting support, lets you use variables, parameters and covers many areas of mathematics such as trigonometry, statistics, bool algebra, calculus and linear algebra. For developers, the programmer calculator with advanced editing and visualization capabilities and the ability to use a variable and parameters can be a great help; while the color calculator capable of converting between many color spaces will come in handy when designing UIs or Web pages. Last but not least, the currency calculator supports multiple currencies in formulas; and it can use online, offline as well as custom exchange rates., AnyCalc ... Read More > or Download Now >
AnyCalc² (Beta) for Windows
24.95 MBMicrosoft Store
- • Version: 0.7.553.0
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Requirements: Windows OS
- • File Name: AnyCalc²-(Beta).AppxBundle
- • Rating Average:
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Added: April 16, 2020
More About AnyCalc² (Beta)
- The scientific calculator covers many areas of mathematics, including trigonometry, statistics, bool algebra, calculus and linear algebra (vectors, matrices, planes, quaternions and more). It features syntax highlighting, advanced formula visualization, calculation history and IntelliSense-like editing experience. The calculator supports 3 parameters and 2 variables, multiple formulas at once as well as multiple results. It can also plot formulas using 2D Cartesian, 2D Polar and 3D Cartesian coordinate systems. Formulas can be saved in a project and shared with others.
- The programmer calculator, apart from the usual features, supports syntax highlighting, IntelliSense like editing experience, multiple formulas, 1 variable and 3 parameters in calculations. Last but not least, the calculator supports multiple shift operator behaviors (C#, x86/x64 or ARM) and calculation history.
- The currency calculator is a real beast as it supports entering formulas containing multiple currencies like 5·(2 EUR + 1000 HUF), calculation history; it can be used online, offline and custom exchange rates can also be defined.
- The date time calculator - apart from the usual date difference, adding or subtracting days from dates; and adding or subtracting hours from time - it also features calendar conversion between Gregorian, Hebrew and Japanese calendars.
- The color calculator comes in handy if you are a developer of any kind and you need to convert between color spaces a lot. It supports simultaneous conversion between RGBA8, Hex RGBA, normalized RGBA, CMYK, HSL, HSV and HSI color spaces. The most common named HTML colors are also built-in, just tap or click on one and the tool shows you the color component values in all supported color spaces. Last but not least, any custom colors entered in the calculator can be saved for later reference.
The app can also run on Windows 10 Mobile (15063 or higher) and it even supports continuum mode. The mobile version provides all the features that can be accessed on the desktop version of Windows 10. If you are still a few remaining Windows 10 Mobile users out there, give this app a shot.
Since the calculator suite is in a beta state, even more cool features should be expected to show up in the near future.