Ubuntu (Preview) for Windows
- • Version: 2310.0.331.0
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Everyone
- • Requirements: Windows OS
- • File Name: Ubuntu-(Preview).AppxBundle
- • Rating Average:
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: September 7, 2023
More About Ubuntu (Preview)
- Efficient command line utilities including bash, ssh, git, apt, npm, pip and many more
- Manage Docker containers with improved performance and startup times
- Leverage GPU acceleration for AI/ML workloads with NVIDIA CUDA
- A consistent development to deployment workflow when using Ubuntu in the cloud
- 5 years of security patching with Ubuntu Long Term Support (LTS) releases
Ubuntu (Preview) is a daily build of the latest development version of Ubuntu previewing new features as they are developed. It does not receive the same level of QA as stable releases and should not be used for production workloads.
- Search for "Turn Windows features on or off" in the Windows search bar and ensure that "Windows Subsystem for Linux" is turned on before restarting your machine.
- To launch, use "ubuntupreview" on the command-line prompt or Windows Terminal, or click on the Ubuntu (Preview) tile in the Start Menu.
For more information about Ubuntu WSL and how Canonical supports developers please visit: