From the smallest of goals to the biggest of dreams, anything is possible if you possess the desire to achieve it. All you need is a Motive. ... Read More > or Download Now >
Motive for Windows Phone
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Motive.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: April 17, 2015
More About Motive
From the smallest of goals to the biggest of dreams, anything is possible if you possess the desire to achieve it. All you need is a Motive.
Document your journey on your path to success. Track your progress with habits and numerous statistics. Update your daily progress, from quick thoughts to inspiring literature. Upload a quick pic of something related, or snap a photo of your actual progress. No matter how small the step, as long as it’s in the right direction you are one step closer than you were yesterday. Build motivation by checking-in and receiving support from others.
Join a global network of like-minded individuals today and start making a difference in YOUR life.
What’s YOUR Motive?
- Habit Tracking and Statistics
- Social Progress Journal
- A Motivation point system with leaderboards
- Inspiration and support from other like-minded individuals
- Alarms and Reminders
- Live Tile Support w/ Individual Habit Tiles
***This app uses your Microsoft, Facebook, or Twitter account for authentication purposes. This allows me to have a safe login system without having to create my own. This app will never access your name, contacts, calendar, etc, etc without your permission. These are just default permissions that are set by the providers, please contact me for more details!
See more at:
Check out our video:
Please direct all issues to:
- Fixed an elusive bug that was causing the screen to freeze after completing the last habit in a motive
- Fixed a bug when editing habit names
- Many more bug fixes throughout
- Bug fixes
- Important Update!
- Added 'Inner Fire' to your profile, a place to keep your affirmations, your vision, and your purpose (I plan to add more customization to this section at a later date)
- This update brings a lot of changes to the motivation system in an attempt to loosen up restrictions
- Removed mandatory daily check-ins (they are now optional) and replaced them with mandatory weekly check-ins, you will no longer lose motivation for missing a day, but you will if you miss an entire calendar week (Monday to Friday), though you will still lose momentum when missing the optional daily check-ins
- Because daily check-ins are no longer required, you no longer need to create a daily habit before you can create a weekly habit
- 'Days Off' have been replaced with 'Vacations', which can be used to avoid losing motivation after missing an entire week
- Changed the number of supports needed to earn a BackTrack from 5 to 3
- Many bug fixes throughout
- Bare with me if there are any new bugs in this version, a lot was changed and I will do my best to correct them as quickly as possible, thanks for your support and understanding!
- Fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash after posting a progres update
- Added a new setting that allows you to start the app with habit drawers open on the main page
- Some other minor bug fixes
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)