Baconit is a modern metro reddit app for Windows Phone. Baconit fully supports Windows Phone 8, and provides a beautiful, clean, fast, and easy interface to ... Read More > or Download Now >
Baconit for Windows Phone
- • Version: 220.127.116.11
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 7.5
- • File Name: Baconit.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: June 29, 2015
More About Baconit
Baconit is a modern metro reddit app for Windows Phone. Baconit fully supports Windows Phone 8, and provides a beautiful, clean, fast, and easy interface to reddit.
"We're pretty sure that Baconit is the best Reddit.com app on the Windows Phone Marketplace today." - WP Central
* Beautiful, fast, animated interface
* Pinning of subreddits and stories with nightly updating
* Beautiful live tiles with full images from subreddits
* Flip View to easily browse full screen through a subreddits posts
* BaconSync - synchronized visited links between phones and browsers
* Instant loading of any subreddit / reddit url / or search
* Message inbox with automatic updates
* Multiple account support
* Unread message / karma live tile
* Endless subreddit scrolling
* Ability to post / edit / and delete stories and comments
* Real-time formatting preview in post submit
* Manage local and account subreddits
* Submit links / images to reddit
* Hide and save stories
* Reddit profile support
* Great light theme support
* Fast app resume / multitasking
* And much, much more...
Reddit is the web's best source for news, events, politics, technology, gamming, humor, and much more. With Baconit, the user is able to easily and quickly browse all of the information on reddit with a quick, clean, and beautiful metro inspired interface.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome! Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or @BaconitWP
- The change log is now provided in app!
Full Change Log: http://QuinnDamerell.com/Baconit/
Baconit is not officially associated or licensed with reddit in any way.
Fixes issues with the looming https change, fixes the imgur gif loading bug, and adds support for /r/reddit and /u/user linking!
More Apps to Consider (Similar or Related)