WhatsAlarm for Windows Phone
- • Version: 220.127.116.11
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: WhatsAlarm.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.1 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: November 17, 2016
More About WhatsAlarm
Try WhatsAlarm, the app that helps you easily wake up ON time and in the best way.
Our sleep is divided into two phases: deep sleep and light sleep. The secret to waking in the optimal moment is to wake up during the light sleep phase. How to find the light sleep phase? Use WhatsAlarm! You just have to activate the special function of WhatsAlarm and place your phone on your bed before going to sleep. Thanks to internal sensors, which detect your movements during the night, WhatsAlarm is able to analyze your sleep and find the right moment to wake you up.
Do you sleep heavily, and are you likely to fall asleep after turning off the alarm, thus losing your important appointment? WhatsAlarm also offers functions that avoid accidentally turning off the alarm when you want to go back to sleep by asking you to photograph a QR code, for example, or to do simple mathematical calculations.
- Monitoring sleep cycles to ensure waking up gently;
- Records sounds during the night. The recordings can be replayed or saved to OneDrive;
- Different Ways to Disturb;
- Monitoring weather conditions to advance scheduled alarm.