Evohome Remote 2016.212.1343.0 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Productivity app
This app allows European Honeywell Evohome users to remotely control their heating and hot water system from their phone over the internet.===========NON-EU USER?===========This app will work for ... Read More > or Install Now >
Evohome Remote App / Specifications
- • Version: 2016.212.1343.0
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: evohome-remote.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 3.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 13, 2016
Evohome Remote / Screenshots
Evohome Remote / Description
This app allows European Honeywell Evohome users to remotely control their heating and hot water system from their phone over the internet.
This app will work for you, but please read the notes below the description to find out how to set up your thermostat for the European server.
* View the temperatures of all your zones and hot water.
* Individual zone temperature control and override capability.
* Hot water control.
* "Boost" facility.
* Quick Actions (Heating Off, Away, Day Off etc).
* First and second generation Evohome systems.
* Single Zone WiFi Thermostats (whether independent or as part of Evohome).
This app is an independent development for the Windows Phone community. Honeywell are aware of it and provided a unique API key but obviously cannot offer any Windows Phone technical support. Please contact the developer if you encounter problems.
North American compatibility:
If your thermostat is installed in North America it's probably set up with an independent Honeywell server. Your thermostat can be controlled with this app but you'll need to register your internet gateway with the European Comfort Connect website first (https://europe.mytotalconnectcomfort.com/Account/Register).
If you experience unexpected finish times for overrides on your Evohome system, double check that the regional settings for both your phone (ie, default location and timezone) along with the timezone set up on Honeywell Connect are correct. A conversion is applied both on the phone (to UTC) and their server (back to device local time).