Lost Echo 126.96.36.199 AppX for Windows Phone
Free Action & Adventure game
"A richly defined, innovative experience, Lost Echo is exactly what an iOS adventure should be, capturing the spirit of traditional adventure gaming with all the potential the platform has to offer." ... Read More > or Install Now >
Lost Echo App / Specifications
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: lost-echo.appx
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 9, 2016
Lost Echo / Screenshots
Lost Echo / Description
"A richly defined, innovative experience, Lost Echo is exactly what an iOS adventure should be, capturing the spirit of traditional adventure gaming with all the potential the platform has to offer." -AdventureGamers.com
"I can't help but be completely and utterly impressed." -IndieGames.com
"This is a must-buy for anybody who loves sci-fi, mystery, or just adventure games in general." -148apps
"A good looking game with a challenging mystery waiting to be solved: you won't be able to put it away!" -Touch Tap Play
In the near future Greg's girlfriend Chloe mysteriously disappears in front of him.
He starts a desperate search for her. What happened? Why does no-one else remember her?
In this indie, story driven adventure game you explore fully 3d environments using an intuitive point and click interface.
Solve puzzles, explore, play minigames, interact with numerous characters and find out what really happened!
* Detailed and realistic graphics, rarely found on mobile devices.
* A soundtrack written specifically for the game. Drawing from multiple genres so it creates the proper atmosphere for each area.
* An engrossing mystery with a satisfying conclusion. Meet and interact numerous characters, find clues and slowly reveal the truth. But is the truth really enough?
* Point and click is one of those genres where touch devices just make sense. We made sure we took advantage of that.
* Two modes casual and normal, so you can play regardless of experience with the genre!
Find out more info and media on: