Hasami Shogi 184.108.40.206 for Windows Phone
A Free Card & Board Game
Published By Ultima Architect Inc.
Hasami Shogi is one of the most popular Shogi (Japanese chess) variants. The word "hasami" means "sandwiching" which shortly describes ... Read More > or Download Now >
Hasami Shogi for Windows Phone
2.66 MBMicrosoft Store
- • Version: 220.127.116.11
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Hasami-Shogi.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: December 7, 2016
More About Hasami Shogi
===== GAME RULES =====
* Each players starts with their own pieces which are placed on the back row of the board.
* The players alternate making a move. Each piece moves as a rook in Chess, horizontally and vertically.
* A piece cannot move through another piece.
* When a player sandwiches opponent's piece(s) by two of his own pieces, he captures the sandwiched piece(s). A player can sandwich horizontally and vertically, but NOT diagonally.
* A Player wins when the opponent only has 4 or less pieces left on the board.
For more details, please see the "how to play" page in this app.