Ultimate Word Search Free 2: Letter Boxed 126.96.36.199 for Windows Phone
A Free Puzzle & Trivia Game
Published By EnsenaSoft S.A. de C.V.
"Ultimate Word Search Free 2: Letter Boxed" brings our famous word search game into a new era. Each puzzle is made up from words that wrap around ... Read More > or Download Now >
Ultimate Word Search Free 2: Letter Boxed for Windows Phone
35.27 MBMicrosoft Store
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Not Rated
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Ultimate-Word-Search-Free-2:-Letter-Boxed.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 2.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: November 16, 2016
More About Ultimate Word Search Free 2: Letter Boxed
Each side of the box has 7x7 letters and there are 24 words to find in total. It comes with 28 English word categories and all puzzles are laid out with random words from a larger category word list and random positions so you can play each puzzle many times without it ever being the same.
How to Play:
You can spin the cube around by touching the screen with a single finger and then holding and moving your finger in the direction you want to spin. The farther you move from the original touch point the faster it will spin.
Words can go left, right, up or down so look for them in reverse order as well. Words can wrap around the sides of the cube. Since each side is 7x7 large words could even wrap around and be on 3 sides of the cube.
To select a word touch the first letter of the word. Then touch the last letter of the word. You can and may need to spin the cube in between touching the letters. You can actually touch the last letter first and first last. Only touch the letters at the end points and not in the middle of the word. If you select a word correctly all letters will change colors permanently and the last word found will have special effects. If the second letter you touch does not complete a word it becomes the new "first" letter as it is assumed you are trying to find a different word.
* 28 different puzzle categories that choose 24 random words and lay them out randomly so each puzzle can be played many times.
* All 28 puzzle categories are in English and with English word lists.
* Select a word by touching the letter tile at one end of the word and then touching the title at the other end of the word.