Tiletris 220.127.116.11 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Action & Adventure game
Tiletris is a combination of Tetris and Bejeweled. An addictive game of skill (and sometimes a bit of luck).Now with a new "Bombertile" game mode where you will have to think further in advance to beat the ... Read More > or Install Now >
Tiletris App / Specifications
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: tiletris.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: June 6, 2014
Tiletris / Screenshots
Tiletris / Description
Tiletris is a combination of Tetris and Bejeweled. An addictive game of skill (and sometimes a bit of luck).
Now with a new "Bombertile" game mode where you will have to think further in advance to beat the highscores
of your fellow Tiletris players.
Please note that saved games from the previous version will be discarded when you install this update.
If you like the game, please buy it. It probably costs less then the coffee you get on your way to work, and
its a great incentive for us to give you more game modes and other new features.
Changes in v22.214.171.124
- Scores will now be properly reset after restarting a game.
Changes in v126.96.36.199
- Miscellaneous crash bug fixes.
Changes in v188.8.131.52
- Improved control sensitivity (meaning a lot less accidental drops).
- Fixed some obscure crash bugs.
- Hopefully fixed the problem of uploading duplicate highscores.
Changes in v184.108.40.206
- Score did not reset after finishing a game and starting a new one immediatly, because of this, highscores created
with v220.127.116.11 will be removed from the online highscore tables as soon as v18.104.22.168 is released.
- Highscores did not scroll correctly on the highscore screen.
- Automatically generated playernames will not contain negative numbers anymore.
- If your playername is still Player 1 on update, it will be changed to a randomly generated one automatically (there are way too many "Player 1" highscore entries now.
Of course there is also room for your input. Have an idea for a great feature? Found a bug? Or you have some
constructive criticism? Don't hesitate to drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.