Texas Hold'em Poker Ultimate 188.8.131.52 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Card & Board game
Play heads up poker or challenge up to eight opponents. Play a cash game or tournament. This is a highly customizable game with several display and game play options.Features- Play No limit, Pot limit or a ... Read More > or Install Now >
Texas Hold'em Poker Ultimate App / Specifications
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: texas-hold'em-poker-ultimate.xap
- • Rating average
- 3.3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: March 24, 2017
Texas Hold'em Poker Ultimate / Screenshots
Texas Hold'em Poker Ultimate / Description
Play heads up poker or challenge up to eight opponents. Play a cash game or tournament. This is a highly customizable game with several display and game play options.
- Play No limit, Pot limit or a maximum bet of 10 or 20xBig Blind
- Saves both cash and tournament data to resume later
- Handles multiple pots
- Choose your blinds for cash game
- Customizable table, card display options
- Built in AI
- Player Statistics
- Achievements (coming soon)
This is a free game supported by unobtrusive ads. We like to thank all of you for sending feedback and suggestions.
As always, we welcome your feedback and incorporate some of that to the extent possible in the future releases. We made it easy to send your feedback (to email@example.com) right from the app. Please look forward to the next release with more enhancements.
Version 1.5 has the following new features/enhancements
- Added the option to turn off title sound as well. With this user has total control over the sound and can selectively enable/disable as desired.
- The application binary size is reduced by 40% and thereby improving the install time. Also sounds are loaded as needed resulting in improved load time.
Version 1.4 has the following new features/enhancements
- User can control when the blinds change in tournaments instead of the fixed 6 games interval. Choose from 3 to 15 game intervals from the game play options menu.
- Two more card options with bigger suit symbols are added. This should address the problem of suits being small. Select the card face that best suits your liking through game display options.
- A new ‘Lightning’ animation speed option is added. This will make card dealing much faster.
- Some of you asked for it and you got it. Sound options are added. Granular customization is possible allowing you to turn on/off sound effects and background music selectively and control the volume as well.
- More statistics. We now track the folds (both pre and post flop) along with wins and losses. A new computed stat ‘career tournament points’ is added. This score is based on the tournaments won with a weight derived from the blinds change option. For example, winning a tournament with blinds changing after every nine games would fetch you triple the points compared to the one winning where blinds change every three games.