Save Looma 188.8.131.52 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Puzzle & Trivia game
Looma needs your help! After the destruction of Loomeria, Looma is left all alone, hurtling through space! In this physics-based puzzle game, divert Looma's course with the gravity of Asteroids, blow him with ... Read More > or Install Now >
Save Looma App / Specifications
- • Version: 184.108.40.206
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: save-looma.xap
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: July 25, 2016
Save Looma / Screenshots
Save Looma / Description
Looma needs your help! After the destruction of Loomeria, Looma is left all alone, hurtling through space!
In this physics-based puzzle game, divert Looma's course with the gravity of Asteroids, blow him with Gas Giants, traverse Wormholes and much more as you guide Looma to safety, but watch out for the Cytrons!
Each Galaxy introduces new mechanics, challenges and dangers... Can you Save Looma?
- FREE to download and play the first 20 levels!
- Encounter Wormholes, Gas Giants, Minefields, Portals, Holopods, and much more!
- Original, innovative game mechanics for hours of fun!
- Fully supports the latest Super-HD 'Retina' displays, as well as older devices!
- Animated cut scenes!
App of the Week! - Marmalade
Response from Players:
- "So it's like Lemmings for Astrophysicists, except you won't need the PhD... But there's just something about those cute little alien mannerisms that get you smiling and get you hooked!"
- "Clever physics puzzles, cutesy visuals and a pretty demanding difficulty curve. Recommended!"
- "Fiendishly addictive! If you're a fan of games like Cut The Rope, you'll love this. Unique concept that I've not seen before, you use different sized asteroids and planets to steer Looma by gravitational pull. It starts off easy but gets much trickier as the levels progress!"
- "Great fun! Clever puzzles, and nice to see something original instead of countless Flappy Bird clones!"
- "This is a super cute game that is unlike any other I've played! The gravity idea is really cool and the little Looma guy is adorable!"
For the latest Looma news and discussion, connect with us on Facebook & Twitter!
If you have any feedback about the game, good or bad, we'd love to hear from you! Please email feedback@SaveLooma.com with your comments/suggestions.
About 2d6 Games:
2d6 Games is an Independent Games Studio based in London, UK, founded in 2010. Save Looma is our first commercial game, has been over a year in development, and is entirely self-funded.
The company, and the games we’re working on, are born out of a passion for gaming and quality. We hope you enjoy playing Save Looma as much as we've enjoyed creating it!