Jumpy Hero 22.214.171.124 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Action & Adventure game
WARNING: The following app is reported to cause massive amounts of fun. It is considered extremely addictive. Download and start playing at your own risk. No really, Jumpy Hero is all about fun. The game revolves around ... Read More > or Install Now >
Jumpy Hero App / Specifications
- • Version: 126.96.36.199
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: jumpy-hero.xap
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: November 11, 2016
Jumpy Hero / Screenshots
Jumpy Hero / Description
WARNING: The following app is reported to cause massive amounts of fun. It is considered extremely addictive. Download and start playing at your own risk. No really, Jumpy Hero is all about fun. The game revolves around your hero jumping across tall platforms placed at variable distances.
Your jumpy hero can be controlled by a simple touch of the screen. The jumpy hero will only jump as much as a charge. And this jump charge can be controlled by touching the screen. Charge it too much and you’ll cross the landing zone and end up dead. Charge it too little and you’ll miss it. This game will turn pretty addictive once you see how challenging yet fun it is to land your hero perfectly.
1. Six distinct landscapes adding a touch of variety to the game’s atmosphere
2. Double point system if you land on a perfect flagpole!
3. A smooth, bug free system where you won’t ever be frustrated by random bugs and inconsistent performances
4. A leadership board so you can compare your rank and challenge your friends!
5. Hours and hours and hours of nonstop fun!
Try it now and immerse yourself in an experience of awesome entertainment.
In Hypercube we put our time, knowledge and effort to the test. Our dream is to find ideas, develop and deliver multi platform mobile apps that stand out in quality and uniqueness of design. If you have any suggestions, complains or if you just feel like sharing your thoughts and ideas in the area of design and software development, please contact us.