Skeleton Smasher 126.96.36.199 XAP for Windows Phone
Free Action & Adventure game
Evil skeletons came back to life and are attacking the girls of Forgotten Village, but fear not, for three brave heroes have emerged to help destroy these vile creatures by using the ultimate battle tactic: ... Read More > or Install Now >
Skeleton Smasher App / Specifications
- • Version: 188.8.131.52
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File name: skeleton-smasher.xap
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: September 18, 2015
Skeleton Smasher / Screenshots
Skeleton Smasher / Description
Evil skeletons came back to life and are attacking the girls of Forgotten Village, but fear not, for three brave heroes have emerged to help destroy these vile creatures by using the ultimate battle tactic: SMASHING!
Use powerful special powers against the bony fiends: SHOCK them into dust with the shout of the mighty warrior, FREEZE them all with magic from the powerful wizard, RAIN ARROWS with the skills of the crafty archer. Don't let a single skeleton go through your line of defense!
But you are not the only one with special powers, those pesky walking bones have also learned some tricks, such as teleportation, force fields and even calling-in the fearsome SKELETON KING!
Only on Skeleton Smasher Rampage you will find:
* 40 leves filled with rampaging skeletons, with even more to come
* 3 heroes with different skills that can greatly aid you during your quest
* Beautiful 3D art, with a gloomy atmosphere
* 5 different skeletons, each with their own powers - you're not the only one with access to magic!
* Challenge your friends on Facebook and see who can reach the top of the leaderboards!
* Simple and intuitive controls
* SMASHING SMASHNESS!
Smash all skeletons and show your friends who is the real hero of the Forgotten Village!
PS: If you see a nice-looking skeleton being chased by dogs, please ignore him, he's a nice guy. The dogs on the other hand...