Absolute RC Heli Sim 2014.917.551.1709 AppXBundle for Windows Phone
Free Strategy game
Free RC helicopter simulator. Realistic model behavior, lifelike heli models and flying fields. Do not fly your real model before trying this program! Will save you many $$$ and days in waiting for model parts. Crashing ... Read More > or Install Now >
Absolute RC Heli Sim App / Specifications
- • Version: 2014.917.551.1709
- • Price: Free
- • Content rating: None
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1
- • File name: absolute-rc-heli-sim.appxbundle
- • Rating average
- 3.3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 3, 2016
Absolute RC Heli Sim / Screenshots
Absolute RC Heli Sim / Description
Free RC helicopter simulator. Realistic model behavior, lifelike heli models and flying fields. Do not fly your real model before trying this program! Will save you many $$$ and days in waiting for model parts. Crashing model here cost nothing. Learn to fly without fear. Rain or wind outside, start flying right now!
Important: The program requires touch screen. Not usable with keyboard and mouse inputs.
The program includes many popular helicopter models of different type:
- Beginners co-axial models
- Entry level collective pitch models
- Advanced fully 3D aerobatic models
- High fidelity scale models
We also include many RC plane models, RC boat and RC car models. This is the most complete and realistic RC simulator available!
Note: we are constantly adding more, you will see them listed when you install the program!
The program includes different flying fields, boat and car race tracks.
We also includes 3 interactive object sets that can be loaded on any flying field. The interactive objects can be used for learning landing and precise model control.
In addition to the fixed point camera that represents the RC pilot point of view, we have included follow up camera that allows for walking behind the model. That is useful when you just start, so the model never gets away.
Please try our full featured professional RC flight simulator ClearView for PC here: http://rcflightsim.com - see the video of ClearView bellow.
1. This is not a game. You are controlling flying rc models that reacts like real flying models. It takes some time to learn, and again, do not expect "arcade" style controls.
2. The onscreen control sticks are just indicators! They are made small so they do not obscure the screen.
*** You do not need to keep your fingers on them ***
Sliding your finger any where on the right screen half affects the right control stick , the same for the left screen part - sliding finger there moves the left control stick.
We suggest to select beginner settings at first few days before you can comfortably progress further.