You're playing as a most wanted criminal in the state(or province). Cops are everywhere searching for this master criminal mind (you) either dead or alive! ... Read More > or Download Now >
Cops for Windows Phone
- • Version: 18.104.22.168
- • Price: 0
- • Content Rating: Teen
- • Requirements: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
- • File Name: Cops.XAP
- • Rating Average:
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating Users:
- • Total Downloads:
- • Current Version Downloads:
- • Updated: August 27, 2016
More About Cops
You're playing as a most wanted criminal in the state(or province). Cops are everywhere searching for this master criminal mind (you) either dead or alive! It's time to eliminate those pesky authorities!
About this game in general:
- There are 15 levels in this game
- There are HUD (Heads Up Display) on the top left corner of the screen, watch out for your health (hp) and your ammo (clip).
- Classic GameBoy/NES experience.
- Left and right: Movement
- A: Jump
- B: Shoot
- A/B: Shoot in car level
Notice, this game is still in under expansion. Which means it's still in development for further changes for bug fixes, additions, expansions, and more in the near future!! If you find any glitches/bugs or improvements please contact the developer at: email@example.com
This game is also avaliable for Android, iOS coming soon!
- Very minor update
- Improved some levels
- Tile (medium and wide) back side is now transparent
- 4 NEW levels!
- Checkpoint indication now goes slower (so players can see it better)
- Wall triangles now is clearly visible in GB+GBC (NES colors turned off) color mode.
- Some minor modifications on earlier levels
- Bugs fixes (including the car bug in level 8, shaky graphics when you walking towards the wall, possible some crash fixes)
- Fixed a major checkpoint bug where you exit a level after you respawn in the checkpoint and you can spawn in the checkpoint in any level
- Fixed some other significant bugs
- Added the 11th level
- Live tile support
- I'm sorry for such a small update, things getting very busy but I'm trying to make some progress on my development.
- Fixed a major bug where you cannot save game beyond level 5
- Added checkpoints
- Improved music quality
- Added level saving/selection system
- 1 new level
- Bug fixes
- Replaced monochrome (black/white) with NES (8-bit) colors.
- Fixed some bugs
- initial release for Windows Phone 8
More Games to Consider (Similar or Related)